These experiences from Ask Reddit will harbour you over until you have sex again .</ div>
1. Getting in bed after a very long draining date. The sheets seem to cuddle and caress you like a lover.
2 . That first sip of a perfect beaker of coffee.
3. Sinking into a nice hot soak after a long day.
4 . Being very drunk at 2am and getting your favorite greasy ass food.
5. Someone playing in your hair.
6. Driving with the windows down on the first 60+ degree period after a long winter and smelling barbecue from somewhere in the neighborhood
7. When you wake up on a Saturday morning with the sunlight streaking through the screens thinking you missed your dismay and the realization makes you: there was no horrify. And there will be no alarm.
8. When the thing you didn’t want to go to get canceled.
9. Sliding into clean cool bedsheets after you’ve shaved your legs. That feeling is bliss.
10. That first smash of weed after a long hard day.
11. Making a joke at a correct time and home and manufacturing people laugh their ass off. Such a good feeling.
12. Taking my bra off at the end of the day.
13. That stunning feeling when you’re on a diet and you take your first bite into one of your defraud meals.
14. When you get an insanely good hoof massage after standing the whole day.
15. When you’re in a stadium and your crew scores.
16. Eating ruby-red velvet chocolate. Slowly.
17. Finally encountering a lost billfold or purse that you have been sought for in a panic.
18. When the DVD player logo leapings immediately into the reces of the screen.
19. When you crack ALL of your thumbs, instead of having that one goddamn thumb that won’t cranny while you are basically clicking it off trying to get onto to.
20. When those individuals who acted like an ass while reasoning with you on how to do something, later comes to you for advice on how to do that very thing correctly.
21. A freshening pint of cold brew after a hard day in the summer.
22. Getting fresh air after you have been locked inside for a while.
23. Putting on warm PJs out of the dryer and cozying into the berth with fresh sheets while they’re still warm!
24. When you’re playing music with other people and there’s that minute when something clicks and the world just thaws away.
25. A reeeeally good stretch.
26. Getting a Mathgasm from solving an insanely hard trouble and it finally clicks in understanding.
27. When you turn alarm off and realize there is no way run – “youre on” official holidays and can readily drop back to berth and sleep.
28. When you finish writing that one essay and are able to close the 12 productivity tabs you had open on your computer.
29. When the fleck of water that was stuck in your ear finally comes out.
30. When you’re transgressed AF and put on a casing you haven’t worn in a year, reach in the pocket and suddenly you can afford to eat because of some forget pocket change.
31. Passing an quiz you thought you were sure to fail.
32. Finally being able to floss something that has been stuck in your teeth for a while.
33. That really good spine chilling part of your favorite song.
34. Waking up with a stiff neck/ back then cracking it and it actually feels better.
35. That first moment when you get home from duty and don’t have to deal with people for the next 12 -1 five hours.
36. Finally remembering something( terms, claim of a hymn or movie, etc ).
37. Blowing your nose just after a coldnes, the feeling of goop coming out and being able to breathe better.
38. When you get the shower temperature juuuuuust right.
39. Clocking out of work on your Friday.
40. Scratching the sock recognizes on your leg after a long date wearing it.
41. A hairdresser rinsing your “hairs-breadth” and massaging your scalp. Holy fuck that’s the most wonderful feeling.
42. Fixing something on the first try without YouTube or calling your dad.
43. When you’re cutting wrapping paper and the scissors start gliding.
44. Eating an epic banquet when you’re really hungry.
45. When you get more than 5 green light in a row.
46. Back scratch by someone with natural nails.
47. Being insanely thirsty and chugging cool water.
48. Peeling off an new device screen protector.
49. Paycheck, bonus and tax return slams the bank account on the same day.
50. That feeling you get; sometime between 17:00 and 21:00 on a Friday evening when you recognize you don’t have work in the morning.